Date:      Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:24:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Microsoft has a patent on [] (fwd)

I just got this from another list, but it's so outrageous, I had to post
it here (it certainly applies to us!)  Apparently, Microsoft has
patented array indexing!

Take a look, it seems real!

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).