Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 21:32:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <psalzman@gamefish.pcola.gulf.net>
To:        "Kenton A. Hoover" <shibumi@cisco.com>
Cc:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 6am stupidity, and the actual URL.

Yes, it is clear MS does not do their homework... I guess that is
why Linux is able to gain market share.  You also have to remember,
Microsoft started late into the Internet boom, and is not clear
on how to win the race anymore.

Before it was all money, how they are dealing with several operating
systems that are free.  I think by the end of the century MS will have
a free OS, like Linux and FreeBSD.

--
Phillip Salzman
"The mind is but a single process of pity..."