Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 1998 20:32:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      pal <pal@PaLaDiN7.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        osa@freebsd.org.ru
Subject:   SSH 2.0.10 BUG? (!)

Hi,
I have FreeBSD 3.0 current, actualy I have current version only of
/src/sys other from 3.0-RELEASE and ssh 2.0.10 installed on it.

My friend Sergey Osokin (osa@freebsd.org.ru) discovered it when he
connected to my FreeBSD box using SSH2 (veersion 2.0.10)
same thing appears when I trying to connect to it from linux  box at work
using same  ssh2. The user connected this
way not showed up by finger  and w/who utilities however ps aux| grep
$username show processes they are running
and netstat shows established connections, last showes user as logged in.
However, further experiments showing that ssh1 clients connected to my box
shows up fine in all those utilities.

Best wishes,
Gene

P.S. bug submitted to SSH developers