Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 1998 18:02:34 +0100 (CET)
From:      Riccardo Veraldi <riccardo@righi.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TCP/IP stack bug or ether dev bug ??

Hello folks.
I have this problem since early version of FreeBSD.
I suspect it is due to my ether device ep0

Suddently after a few days my system is up I ahve to reboot it
because the network hangs and I Cannot connect outside either
noone can connect from outseide.
I go on the console and type ping some remote host and I get this result

ping: send to: no buffer space avaliable

what this is due ???
in this state the system is very unsatable and I have to fix this bug in
any way.
Hope someone can help me

Rick