Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:48:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        Victor Carranza <victorc@BitSmart.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Amusing: LinuxCountry site runs on FreeBSD :)

I think people are less afraid of linux because they hear about it more,
and have more, easier ways to get their hands on it (whether actually
easier or preceived as such)

What freebsd would need to do something similar, is someone to wrap it all
in complete idiot proofing, AND aggressively market it.