Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Bermal <mark@ieng9.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   QT extensions

Hello!
	I was going to try some software to test GLX on my TNT, and I
noticed some software requires the OpenGL extension to QT. This isn't
compiled by default, and the freebsd port doesn't compile it in either. I
tried to compile it myself, but I got something like a "Missing operator"
error. I got the same error when trying to build QT manual without using
the ports collection infastruction (doing make extract, make configure,
then instead of going make build, I cd
/usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt142/work/qt-1.42/ then make).

What's happenning? Has anybody compiled the extensions to qt?

Mark Bermal