Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:46:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 'make all' in /sys/i386/boot fails

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Mike Smith wrote:

> > 	I was working on my com console stuff and when I went into
> > /sys/i386/boot and did a 'make all install clean' to rebuild my boot
> > blocks (after changing /etc/make.conf) it fails due to an error in the
> > netboot sub directory. I don't need netboot so I just deleted it
> > temporarily in the makefile, but I thought that y'all would want to know.
> > If I get no comments on this I'll file a PR.
>
> sys/i386/boot is deprecated.

	Ok, well actually that could explain why it didn't work then. :)
Where would I go if I wanted to rebuild my boot blocks to make the
com console run at a different speed, or is this something I could set
with one of the voluminous conf files in /boot, or??

Thanks,

Doug
--
On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter