Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:28:19 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jay Nelson <jdn@acp.qiv.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Brett or no Brett?

For whatever my opinion may be worth, the list charter suggests that
this is the place for any discussion at all.

As much as I disagree with Brett's egalitarian vision of FreeBSD's
future and strident advocacy, I dislike the sophomoric and sometimes
acid responses he seems to draw from others on this list.

Would I be out of line suggesting that those who don't like what Brett
writes simply not read or respond? To expel someone from this list
simply because they are disliked doesn't speak well for those on this
list or the FreeBSD community.

-- Jay