Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:45:36 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Intranova Networking Group <oogali@intranova.net>
To:        "Nicholas J. Dear" <ndear@areti.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bandwidth limiting on Switch.

Either you can use a hardware solution (Ethernet switch) or you can use a
software solution, which includes the dummynet bandwidth
limiting/throttling feature in the FreeBSD kernel. Look at the 'ipfw' man
page for more information on configuration issues and such...

Omachonu Ogali
Intranova Networking Group