Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:36:32 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@ds.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFSTT

Thanks, but too many problem reports have floated across
this list, and I am using StarOffice in a production
environment at the moment, completing some technical
documentation.  I don't want to find out that I do have a
problem if I switch.

*Gene Harris      http://www.tetronsoftware.com*
*FreeBSD Novice                                *
*All ORBS.org SMTP connections are denied!     *