Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:51:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Herrera <dan@expresscopy.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATAPI CD-ROM no longer works

I've just cvsupped up to the latest version of 3.1-STABLE.

After modifying the GENERIC kernel to match my hardware and
rebooting, it no longer sees my wcd0 cdrom.   At 3.0-RELEASE
this worked just fine.

I read through /usr/src/README and /usr/src/UPDATING, and
included acd0 in my kernel config, but I don't see either
device while going back through dmesg.

Is this something I need to configure with pnp?
I'm none too sure on how to configure devices using pnp,
could someone point out some good documentation on configuring
pnp devices?

Thanks

Dan Herrera
Expresscopy.com