Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 21:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update DEC DE435 to DE450

I am sorry for not supplying diff's for the documentation but as I am
not following the docsrc I wanted to point out this little oudated bit.

The following pages refer to the DE435 NIC and probably should be
updated to or added to read DE450, the replacement for that card.

  1.http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ193.html

  2.http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/hw-configs.html

  3.http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install.html

As pointed out in email to questions-freebsd ...

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=607519+610077+/usr/local/www/ \
db/text/1997/freebsd-questions/19970105.freebsd-questions

What may be a good reference for tha handbook as well is a PDF document at
digital.com ...

ftp://www.networks.digital.com/dr/brochure/ec-n4784.pdf

--
Regards,