Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 1999 21:04:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jason <jason@welsh.dynip.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with jdk1.1.8 on freebsd 3.2

holy cow! i figured one out!
I WAS running my BSD 3.2 machine on a 486SX/25 machine.. I decided to move
it to a 486DX/66 and tried it again.. son of a bitch worked!
I guess the jdk dont like the cruddy little 486SX chips?

woo hoo!

|  Jason Welsh   jason@welsh.dynip.com   |   If you think there's     |
|                                        |   good in everybody, you   |
|      http://welsh.dynip.com/           |   haven't met everybody.   |