Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:18:12 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.2-STABLE hangs after several hours ...

Just got the serial console fixed, so if/when it happens again, I should
be able to get down to the debugger and get more/better information...

In case anyone is looking at this, with as little info as there is here,
the last kernel updated was July 13th, so its between then and now that
the "bug" appears to have been introduced...

More as it becomes available...