Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 1999 13:35:21 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Michael Reifenberger <root@nihil.plaut.de>
To:        FreeBSD-Current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   -current and pcmcia problems

Hi,
if I do an upgrade to -current on my Tecra8000 the ep* driver stopps working.
The message from pccardc is that he failed the resouce allocation.
A Kernel: "FreeBSD 4.0-CURRENT #0: Wed Jul 14 00:14:01 CEST 1999" works for ep0
but has the same error for sio*.
So under -current now at least ep* and sio* are not working.

Warner, would it be possible for you to integrate what you have so far into
-current for testing since it can't get worse anymore.

Bye!
----
Michael Reifenberger
Plaut Software GmbH, R/3 Basis