Date:      Sat, 9 Oct 1999 03:02:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason DiCioccio <geniusj@phoenix.unacom.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   PnP problems on install floppy in 4.0-SNAPS from current.freebsd.org

Yes yes.. Long subject, but anyhow.. The problem I am having is that 4.0
insists on detecting my ethernet card PnP at installation even though Id
ont want it to.. When it does, it freezes up, and its much easier for me
just to input the settings manually info the visual config.. I need to
disable on install disk, or get a 4.0 floppy that doesn't freeze on
'unknown0', of course, not having it detected at all would be preferable
:)..

Thanks in advance,
Jason DiCioccio