Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 02:00:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <scanner@jurai.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ok just WHERE can I grab me one of those slick FreeBSD jackets being sported at FreeBSD-con?!?!

Whats the scoop on the jackets being sported at FreeBSD con?
Where can I order 50? :-) There are several of us on #freebsd on efnet who
want one. Whats the scoop, and how much are they.

Chris

--

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like most of us have. And you
have to explain why you were mad, even if you're not mad." -PF DsoTM

===================================| Open Systems FreeBSD Consulting.
   FreeBSD 3.3 is available now!   | Yahoo Messenger ID: opsys_98
-----------------------------------| 1402 N. Washington, Wellington, KS 67152
   FreeBSD: The power to serve!    | E-Mail: scanner@jurai.net
      http://www.freebsd.org       | Consulting, Network Engineering, Security