Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:05:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      matt <matt@BabCom.ORG>
To:        Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: file name with questions - rm on it seg faults!!!

This is the same 'bug' that find had w/ the possible exploit via the
periodic program, correct? I remember this being discussed but did not
recall seeing it applied to 'rm' .. BTW, Somewhere down the line, the
original author's email address was lost in the cc's.. Oh well..

-Matt

On Sun, 7 Nov 1999, Brian Fundakowski Feldman wrote:

: Actually, the problem is fts(3) being broken.  Use my little program for
: this situation over at http://www.freebsd.org/~green/deltree.c
:
: --
:  Brian Fundakowski Feldman           \  FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!  /
:
:
:
: with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message
:

--
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians
 would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees