Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:59:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        "Parthasarathy M. Aji" <partha@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ip _ fw.c

You can use the ipfw "fwd" command
(man 8 ipfw)
you need to also run ipfw 'fwd' commands on the servers otherwise they
will send the packet back to it's original destination.

alternatively you could have no real machine with that address but set a
loopback interface to the target address on each machine so that
each machine would accept the packet when it arrived.
if you want to actually CHANGE the packet then I believe natd can do that
but I've not done it.
julian

(p.s. tell more about your set-up and maybe I can be more specific)