Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:10:04 -0500
From:      Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
To:        Clifton Royston <cliftonr@lava.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trouble installing xpdf port in 3.4-stable

Yes, I think this could be done providing the host exporting the crypto is
in a slightly more free country like Canada. I'm sure our Canadian users
would be happy to aide in this, I'd be willing to host a crypto dist here
in Montreal (on uunet).

Matt
--
Matt Heckaman [matt@arpa.mail.net|matt@relic.net] [Please do not send me]