Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:53:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Trond_Endrest=F8l?= <trond@ramstind.gtf.ol.no>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Creating handbook and friends from source

Hi,

I want to upgrade the documentation in /usr/share/doc from the
sources.
I have recently cvsup'ed the doc collection and need hints about what
to do next.

I understand I need jade, it's already in place, but is there anything
else that I need?
I have also installed html-4.0b from the ports collection.

I am particularly interested in updating the English version of the
documentation.
Can I remove the «foreign» versions of the documentation in
/usr/share/doc?

Please respond via email (cc: or whatever) since I don't subscribe to
this list. Should I take this discussion elsewhere? The doc list for
instance?

TIA,
Trond.