Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:29:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>
To:        Mark Newton <newton@internode.com.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealPlayer 7

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Mark Newton wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 06:01:57PM -0500, Donn Miller wrote:

>  > Hmm.  Do you get video, though?  Also, which plugins did you install?
>
> Yup, I get video;  like I said, it's working perfectly.  I just took it
> through the stock standard installation (click next -> next -> finish,
> with no other options).

Ok, fair enough.  One last question, though -- are you running XFree86
4.0?  Maybe it's something I'm lacking in my kernel config.  I noticed
that I didn't have

options         _KPOSIX_VERSION=199309L

in there.  I've got all the other posix functions, though.  Are you using
Linuxthreads?

Or, maybe it's my ESS 1868 sound card.  (I don't see how that is the
problem, because sound works perfectly.  But, you never know.)

- Donn