Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:14:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>
Cc:        Dirk Froemberg <dirk@FreeBSD.ORG>, Adam Laurie <adam@algroup.co.uk>, "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>, greg@greg.rim.or.jp, sumikawa@FreeBSD.ORG, hetzels@westbend.net, rse@engelschall.com, ache@FreeBSD.ORG, winter@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache13-php4

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Hmm. And what about the one where Apache-SSL replaces both
> apache13-modssl and apache13-ssl? Why do you consider Apache-SSL to
> need an exception, but not mod_ssl? I trust you are aware that both
> need Apache to be patched before they work?

The difference being that we can always patch the Apache13 port so that it
will work with mod_ssl if the user decides to compile it in the future and
Apache-SSL doesn't work as an APXS DSO module AFAIK.

Right?

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |