Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 01:18:23 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommendations for Win emulation ...

Morning all ...

	I've got a Dual-Celeron machine here at home, running 5.0-CURRENT,
and 128meg of RAM ... I have two SCSI hard drives in my machine, SCSI-ID 0
being Dual-BOOT Win98/FreeBSD ...

	I'd like to be able to run my required Win apps without having to
dual-boot, if I can at all help it, so am wondering what would be the best

	VMware is nice, but a dog ... I can go for coffee waiting for the
mouse to return ... and it won't let me use my existing 'physical disk'
cause its not IDE ...

	... but, is that about the only thing that I'm going to find
acceptable? :(  I'm compiling wine right now, but am not sure if that will
do me any good ...

	What are ppl using, if anything?  One what sort of machine?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org