Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:19:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hosts.allow strangeness?

Ok never mind :)  Forgot to add -w to inetd when I killed/restarted it.
Thanks to "J. Westfall" <jimbo1@u.washington.edu> for pointing out my
mistake.  Pointy hat please :) (I've already started a collection).

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff