Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:29:37 +1100 (EST)
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: moving manpages out of /sys/modules

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, David O'Brien wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 10:53:19AM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> > The problem is that one cannot build a kernel and install it in
> > isolation:
>
> Which of these two patches is most stomachable?

Neither.  I thought you were going to move the manpages.  Strictly,
they belong with their commands in usr.sbin, but most (all?) of them
are so trivial that they probably shouldn't exist.  E.g., joy(1) is
just "kld joy", and joy.8 doesn't say anything interesting.  ISTR that
Sheldon plans to remove them.

Bruce