Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:03:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      Leif Neland <leifn@neland.dk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   libg2c missing?

I've got two machines, called say master and slave.

Master got the sources, and I do a cvsup and make world almost every
night.

Occationally (once a month or so, when current is in a not too bad shape)
I mount master:/usr/src and master:/usr/obj on slave, and do an
installworld.

Now it fails in gnu/lib/libg2c:
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444   libg2c.a /usr/lib
install: libg2c.a: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

The typescript for make world on master doesn't mention libg2c.
I've got libg2c.a dated feb 8 and libg2c.so.1 dated feb 4 on master, while
the other libs are from tonights buildworld.

I copied /usr/lib/libg2c* from master to slave, but that didn't do any
difference.

So the question is: Why will this buildworld, which can installworld on
master, not installworld on slave, which is not that much older?

Leif