Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 04:26:57 +0200 (SAST)
From:      lists <lists@security.za.net>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NewCard / pccbb

Hi Mike,

I tried your suggestion below, and for some reason its still assigning the
same interrupt (whichever one I pick) to both the network card and the
wavelan card, and interstingly enough even if I remove one of them, its
still trying to get a routeable interrupt and the wavelan still doesnt
work.  Any way that I can get this thing to give me a straight interrupt
on all cards without trying to do funny irq routing?

Thanks

Andrew