Date:      Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:56:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   who is "postmaster"?

I've tried getting information about our (FreeBSD) mail
system by mailing to "postmaster" but no-one answers..

so, who IS the postmaster at the moment?

I have the .elischer.org domain set up at Netowrk solutions
with a contact address of "julian@freebsd.org"
however whenever I try change anything in the setup it
sends an "Austhorize this" email to the registered
email address (julian@freebsd.org). However they
never turn up in my mailbox so I can't do anything
(like change the contact email address :-) to maintian
my domain.  Is freebsd.org throwing away mail from
network solutions? (are they blackhole'd?)

julian