Date:      Sat, 8 Dec 2001 11:59:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   arplookup

Hey guys,

I know this has been discussed before, but I continue to have this problem
and simply can't see an end in sight.

arplookup xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed: host is not on local network

I am not all that Linux literate, but from what I can tell my FreeBSD
machinery must be the only machines on this network complaining about
these requests.  I am sure it is caused by router misconfiguration, but
since the ISP doesn't have to look at my logs, I can't seem to get him
interested in fixing the problem.

Is there some way I can stop these messages from being logged so I can
check them occasionally without all the static.

Thanks,
--
Jim Weeks