Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:44:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: www/en/releases/5.0R todo.sgml

has it been fixed to handle disks > 1TB yet? (I have 3 here)
(in the disklabel part) libdisk needs to be fixed to stop treating block
numbers and offsets as signed numbers.. (if not yet done)
(the real fix would be to extend it to use u_int64_t and
add a 'gpt' partition option. but htat can wait until
we get CAM support for write16 and read16.)