Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:29:45 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   pdftex problems?

I've been trying some in-house documentation using DocBook and then the
FreeBSD DTD.  The pdftex version seems far superior to the ps2pdf
version of the same document, at least if the end result is PDF.  The
table of contents has links to the pages, for example.

But there's an ominous note about limitations of pdftex in the Handbook
Makefile.  So I'd like to ask for more detail about the limits: what are
they?  Am I likely to hit them with a much smaller manual if I stick
with pdftex instead of the ps2pdf method?