Date:      Wed, 2 May 2001 20:42:01 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Torbjorn Kristoffersen <sgt@netcom.no>
To:        Andy Sloane <andy@guildsoftware.com>, Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: new syscons screensaver

> However, I'm quite fond of the green_saver module, which shuts down my
> monitor after 15 minutes. Other screensavers are really just for
> entertainment; I think green_saver is the only one that serves a really
> good purpose.

What about implementing some code from green_saver into his saver to
enable DPMS support? And have a sysctl value to set the delay after the
green saver will begin :) Maybe there's a better way, to let his
beastie_saver.ko load green_saver.ko (and possibly unload itself) after a
specified delay?

G`luck,
Torbjorn Kristoffersen
sgt@netcom.no