Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:15:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph@randomnetworks.com>
To:        <will@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ports/23550: [PORT UPDATE] - graphics/gifsicle 1.20->1.23

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000 will@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:

# Synopsis: [PORT UPDATE] - graphics/gifsicle 1.20->1.23
#
# State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
# State-Changed-By: will
# State-Changed-When: Thu Dec 21 00:56:29 PST 2000
# State-Changed-Why:
# What does the maintainer think about this?

	Some day I will learn, really :-(  I did this in the wrong order,
I sent off the pr in hopes that it would be directed towards the
maintainer.  In the future I will foward patches to maintainers via email
before the pr (instead of the other way around).

	In the particular case it doesn't matter, an update was committed
by sobomax.  Please go ahead and close the PR.