Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:47:55 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MFC: src/sys/i386/conf/GENERIC and sound support

I noticed that this still hasn't been MFCed, even though it makes a lot
of sense for regular users (that is, those that do not recompile their
kernel regularily):

   revision 1.289
   date: 2000/11/14 01:11:13;  author: jkh;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -1
   In the year 2000, I think it's perfectly reasonable to include audio
   support by default in GENERIC.

Plus, I have been told by an anonymous lurker that I should push for snd0
being part of the std set in MAKEDEV too.

Gerald