Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 22:24:49 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Gavin Atkinson <gavin@ury.york.ac.uk>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ToPIC 100

Quick question, because I need a quick answer.

Do the Toshiba ToPIC 100 PCMCIA bridges work under freebsd? It's detected
as a cardbus bridge. I realise cardbus does not work in 4.STABLE, but will
it work as a non-cardbus device?

Thanks.

Gavin

--
"Experience is directly proportional to the value of equipment destroyed."
                                                     -- Carolyn Scheppner