Date:      Wed, 10 May 1995 01:44:05 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        Jeffrey Hsu <hsu@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: ooh ooh

On Tue, 9 May 1995, Jeffrey Hsu wrote:

> I've wanted this for a long time and will try and get it to work soon.
> Of course, if someone else wants to get to it before I do, that's okay
> too.

    Been there, done that.  :)  Man, don't try compiling this program
with X (or anything else) running at the same time on a 16-meg system.
cc1plus was gobbling up 17 megs of core at one point.  :(  Then I
found it needed Motif (should have read the README).  :(  Those errors
notwithstanding, it didn't complete compiling after minor twiddling,
so I put it aside.  I just noticed ftp.x.org has ddd-1.0a.tar.gz now.
I'm going to stick that on time.cdrom.com and try building it there.
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org