Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 10:00:53 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-CHAT-L <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Promoting FreeBSD Web servers

    There is a thread on the Apache mailing list about promoting sites
that used the Apache HTTP server.  A contest of sorts was commenced,
asking for submissions of graphic art indicating that the server was
using the Apache software.

    I thought this would be a nice idea for FreeBSD servers as well.
The only problem is the copyright on the BSD Daemon.  Are we allowed
to use it if no profit is gained from it, and if the copyright is
clearly displayed?  I used the rendition of the Daemon from the cover
of the 2.0.5 CD-ROM in my icon.  http://aries.ibms.sinica.edu.tw/ .
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org