Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 1996 16:23:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sorry for the intrusion...

On Sat, 24 Aug 1996, Doug White wrote:

> ... but I think you guys could use some help.
>
> Is this a public mailing list?  :)

Well sure, but it does have a focus--not just answers but written
documentation.  So I think questioners should be (gently) redirected
to the questions group when they get an answer here, which would
also serve as a reminder to other subscribers that this isn't the
questions group.

The documentation project itself would, I think, benefit from more
comment and suggestions on proposed documentation to make it as good
as possible before it gets posted, printed, burned, or whatever.

					Annelise