Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:09:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why so many steps to build new kernel?

<RANT>

Why is it that every time somebody suggests making a script or GUI utility
to automate some boring but necessary UNIX process, all you guys who went
to school with Dennis Richie pop out and start complaining about how the
GUI is the greatest affront to computer science since the invention of the
transistor?  Nobody's going to be any worse off if we *add* some new ways
to do things.  I sincerely think that some of you are actually opposed to
the proliferation of FreeBSD to people who don't think Emacs is the
greatest app ever written.

I swear, you all are going to drive me to learn C.

</RANT>

Whew, that felt good. :-)

K.S.