Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 16:48:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Erik Kneebone <pryde@mc.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD PPP installation

I am trying to do the FreeBSD install using a PPP account. I however have
hit a snag. I have an ISDN modem on COM2 however the installation will not
recognize the modem. Is there anyway I can get the installation to init
the modem or am I stuck with my old reliable Zoom 14.4? If not is there
any way to configure the install to look for my Plug and Pray Motorola
56kflex Modem that insists on using COM3? I would highly appreciate it. I
have heard good things about FreeBSD and I will suffer through a 14.4
install if I have to.

Much Appreciated
Erik Kneebone
pryde@mc.net