Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:11:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
To:        Tony Toole <tony@valemount.com>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link DWL-650 At OfficeMax

On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Tony Toole wrote:

> The DWL-650 I just purchased week or so ago for testing is Prism 2.5 based
> (1.3.4 f/w), and is 3.3v.  Works well under FreeBSD's wi driver.

Frys in sunnyvale has 3 in stock - same number on the box, different boxes
and the picture on the box does not match what is in side.

The boards are rev. A, Rev. B and Rev A.2. All are 3.3 volt board (it is
easy to compare the circuits) Rev. B has some extra coils/capacitors on
the power supply bear the socket. Rev. A.2 has the 5 volt notch - the
other have the 3.3v notch pattern.

Dw.