Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:01:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joseph A. Mallett" <jmallett@xMach.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Query:  How to tell if Microsoft is using BSD TCP/IP code?

Do you happen to have any of their Winsock propoganda handy (specifically
developer materials or winsock.h header file)? I know for a fact that they
have said repetedly that some of it was taken directly from Berkely. I'm
just not sure where... I'm going to start digging through my stuff to see
if I can find anything.

--
[ Joseph Mallett            <jmallett@xMach.org> ] [ http://srcsys.org ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]