Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:32:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hugh LaMaster <lamaster@nren.nasa.gov>
To:        SCSI FreeBSD <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SC200/ncr53c810 problems

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Marc van Woerkom wrote:

> Now I believe the SC200 card sucks for some unknown reason.

I've used an early SC200 for years; haven't seen any problem
on a system that was pre-CAM (was 3.0-current as of last
March or so?), hasn't been updated since.  I'm hoping that
it will still work fine when I go to 3.4-STABLE ...

Anyway, it isn't a bad card, although it doesn't have IRQ
flexibility.  (That reminds me: can any/all FreeBSD PCI drivers
share IRQ's?  I'm running out (SCSI controller, EIDE, Audio,
Video card, ... )  If so, any pointers to documentation?

--
 Hugh LaMaster, M/S 233-21,    Email: lamaster@nren.nasa.gov
 NASA Ames Research Center     Or:    lamaster@nas.nasa.gov