Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:43:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Charles Cox <cscox@Stanford.EDU>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   codecrusader and ntp

Hello,
	I am trying to get the ports/devel/codecrusader and ports/net/ntp
ports to build and install.  I am not having a lot of luck.  Has anyone
else gotten either of these to install successfully and if so, how?

	The problem I have with codecrusader is that it goes through an
entire build, and seems to install itself and register itself, but then
the executable is just nowhere to be found.

	The ntp port just seems to have a bug in the code.  Both of these
ports have open bug reports, but there is not much of use in the bug
reports.  The codecrusader bug report has a supposed fix, but I tried that
and it doesn't seem to work.