Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 11:22:51 -1000
From:      Matt Rohrer <rohrer@hawaii.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Java chat (fwd)

Sorry to be replying to my own question, but I realized that I made a
mistake after reading a private reply.

I'm looking for a chat server to install on our machine to provide a
forum for students to meet with each other and their instructors. I
was thinking of a java based ap. that users could access through their
browser rather than just setting up an IRC server and having them
learn another program. I'm not stuck on java, though, if anyone has
other ideas. Just wondering if anyone else has set up something
similar, and if so, what it was. Thanks again.

-- Matt --