Date:      Sat, 2 Nov 2002 18:49:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Networking through Serial

	HI all.  I got a rather interesting question about networking.
I've got two machines that I'm running.  One is win2k, the other is
FBD4.5, only one of which (the win2k machine) is on the network.  The old
Freebsd machine won't take a nic, so I was wondering if I could cheat and
connect it to the win2k machine using a serial port?  Would there be a way
to connect my freebsd box to the internet by connecting it to the win2k
box via a serial cable?