Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 17:38:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@nvl.virginia.edu>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: O'Reilly prints FreeBSD book (WAS: Re: Oracle 7 on FreeBSD)

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Jason C. Wells wrote:

> On Fri, 8 May 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:
>
> >Yes.  I send a message to -chat several weeks ago.  At the moment,
> >Andy Oram is looking at the present book and deciding what he wants to
> >change.

[...snip...]

> I will buy my copy as soon as it hits the shelves.

	I will definitely be doing the same.

> (OBTW, I bought my copy of the WC book too. It is at a friend's house now.

	I bought three just last week. ;-)  I give them out when I set up
FreeBSD boxes for consulting customers.  I am so glad the new edition is
as big and thurough as it is.  Keep up the good work!  My only hope on the
new book is that there is less manpage filler.

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,