Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:24:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Benjamin Greenwald <beng@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Status of new VX driver

Several people have asked about my new VX driver, so I thought I'd give
everyone a quick update.

The driver for the 3Com 59x, 90xA and 90xB, minus some important but not
critical features, is almost written and will be nearly complete later
this evening.  I have someone who is going to alpha test the driver over
the next week, and I plan to start a general beta test the second week in
July.

If there are any questions, please send them directly to me and in the
next 16 hours.  I'm going to be in Barcelona for the International
Symposium on Computer Architecture until July 3rd and will be otherwise
completely unreachable until then.

Thanks for everyone's support, interest, and patience.

-Ben Greenwald