Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 09:53:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wayne Cuddy <wayne@crb-web.com>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@ucb.crimea.ua>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: update boot block after 'make buildworld'

Yes, you are correct I will do this after installworld.  I am using the NT
boot manager to read a file I created with 'dd' that consists of the first 512
bytes of the root partition.  I don't want to write of the master bootblock of
the first disks as to leave the NT boot manager accessible.  Does the below
command change in this situation?

Thanks for your input,
Wayne